View Single Post
Old March 7th, 2018, 05:05 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
He sharply turns his head towards the leader, his one good eye blazing with a bit of anger and a bit of fear. Soon he forces himself to calm down a bit “ .... are you deaf? Or do you refuse to hear it?
My lord, tell me, at least give me a answer to this so called peace. Is this truly peace or y’all kits fighting because things don’t go your way.” He Says coldly as he stands tall looking at the leader with cold eyes they were once kind and gentle even proud to be under such a amazing leader however that changed. A lot has changed from Lostface and He wasn’t having it. “ This, whatever Starclan thinks this is it not peace. But you seem to know everything after all you do lead us. Tell me great leader what is this? Huh? Is this the proud clan I joined and was promised safety or is this just a other version of the city? Tell me what is this?” He asks out of anger and fear He wasn’t himself especially now more than ever. He was scared... and whenever he was scared he spoke words of ice and poison... he hated it but this isn’t what he was promised. He looks at Goldenstar coldly than huffs “ .... what is the point of this fighting?”

Sorry if he’s mean ;^; poor baby is just scared)
Goldenstar narrowed his eyes, the harsh words digging into him, though he didn’t show it. Off the bat, the use of ‘my lord’ unsettled him, as he was in no way able to fit those words. “We never called this time Peace,” he started off, “You don’t exactly appear to understand what happened,” he added. He didn’t exactly know how to word it, his eyes cold as he watched Lost. “There’s always the possibility that something will happen,” he said. “Whether it’s another clan attacking unprovoked, or a fox coming and eating all the kits,” he sighed, trying not to think of the fox encounter he had as an apprentince. “I believe there’s a sort of safety in numbers, and that’s more or less the purpose of a clan, we help each other, and so on,” he told himself to stop rambling, to stop getting off track, but he didn’t really care. “This fighting is to end something that we didn’t exactly start,” he said. He was still a new leader, but he had picked up a few things. He watched Lostface now, unsure of whether his words had actually worked or not.