View Single Post
Old March 7th, 2018, 02:28 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
He laughs dryly “ a fight you didn’t start than why don’t you end it huh? Being a leader means you lead others not some toys used to finish something you didn’t start yet your stubborn pride puts us in battles we didn’t even start. I respected you, I was honestly proud to be a part of something. Something that can protect each other... but I can’t handle whatever this hate! Pride!! And everything else you have brought upon us!” He hisses as he steps back “ besides because of this I’m more of a dead cat than ever, the calls of suffering and battle bring in trouble... and I ain’t dying for something I didn’t even have a part of. We help each other right? Than help me... We’re cats are we not yet we fight like foxes, Like beasts for something our past leaders or warriors started... yet we have that dumb thing called pride to finish it off... why do you want to continue this battle? When we didn’t even start it.”
Goldenstar watched Lostface, what the leade had said had honestly gone right over his head. “I said I want to finish it, I never said I was excited for all this,” he said. “You seemed to have misheard me,” he said coldly. He was almost at his breaking point, insult after insult being scratched into him. “If you can’t handle it, leave, but you can’t tell me how to run my clan, believe it or not, I’m trying my best,” the words came out a little colder then he would have liked, but if it made his point clear, he was fine. “Halestar didn’t start this,” he muttered, bringing up the previous leader for the first time in forever. “Nor did her predecessor, and neither did theirs,” he said. He couldn’t defend himself, but he could defend previous leaders like it was nothing. “No one is making you fight you know,” he added, his face expressionless. He really didn’t want to seem this way, but he was slowly being pushed over the edge, watching Lostface, mentally preparing himself for more insults.