View Single Post
Old March 9th, 2018, 05:47 PM

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
Nimblewhisker let out a chirp somewhat calming down after his all but fit of hysterics. As much as he hated it sometimes an emotional guilt trip was the only way to go. He had learned that from his mother. "O-okay I'm glad you're going to let me help you. I j-just don't k-know what I'd d-d-do if I l-lost you t-too L-l-leap-frog!" He whimpered, using a nickname he had used off and on since her early kit-hood and, giving her a soft lick on the forehead. He felt rather bad for feeling so emotional when the Leapkit herself was acting so calm.
"You won't lose me!" she reassured him, purring. She took two tentative steps forward, still leaning against him. "I'm sorry for being stubborn." I hurt him, she realized, slightly shocked. Poor Nimblewhisker, she thought. She hadn't realized how fragile Tawnykit's death had left him until now. She lowered her gaze to hide the guilt in her eyes. "You're the best brother ever, Nimblewhisker," she sighed, her legs wobbling slightly.
-=-Finder-=-
-=-
I won't be on for a while because I'm travelling, sorry!
-=-
Profile picture credit