View Single Post
Old March 9th, 2018, 05:58 PM
so nasty

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_tail View Post
"You won't lose me!" she reassured him, purring. She took two tentative steps forward, still leaning against him. "I'm sorry for being stubborn." I hurt him, she realized, slightly shocked. Poor Nimblewhisker, she thought. She hadn't realized how fragile Tawnykit's death had left him until now. She lowered her gaze to hide the guilt in her eyes. "You're the best brother ever, Nimblewhisker," she sighed, her legs wobbling slightly.

"I-I know I-I-I won't. I'm j-just being s-silly." Nimblewhisker sniffled, knowing that as the older sibling he was supposed to the calm levelheaded one and not the emotional and weak-willed tom he actually was. So much for roles he thought. "Now let's get you to the medicine den so Surgestorm can treat you." He then mewed taking a few gradual steps toward the medicine den softly smiling at her 'best brother' compliment, "And what about Harrierclaw hmm? What makes it so I'm better brother material than him?" Nimblewhisker jested, using a joke to try and lighten his-- the mood.