View Single Post
Old March 9th, 2018, 07:02 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryder View Post
The older warrior gave a gentle sigh as he kneaded his paws into the softened moss underneath him before speaking once again. “For the first rule of the code, it states that you must defend your clan, even if it means to sacrifice your own life in the process.” Flintheart remarked to his apprentice ever so softly before looking at her with his deepened greenish blue-hued eyes, “It, of course, is acceptable to have friendships in other clans, but your loyalty lies with the clan that you live in because you might mean your friends in battle one day.” He went silent for a moment or two, his ears twitching to the sounds of buzzing and relaxing sounds of birds as he grew lost in his own mind. Flintheart’s friends existed in other clans, from Riverclan to even Shadowclan, and he knew a thing or two about meeting them in battle. It was a terrible experience, but his heart was always set with Thunderclan. Abruptly, he looked at Sparrowpaw once again with a serious expression within his maw. “As a future warrior of Thunderclan, Sparrowpaw, are you willing to give your life for your clan and all the cats within it?” He asked, not blinking.
Sparrowpaw perked her ears to the distant sounds of water rushing through the lake. She neatly tucked her forepaws underneath her chest as she thought a moment. She then looked up at her mentor. "I... don't know if I will end up like my mother, but... yes, I am willing to sacrifice my life for ThunderClan. I will do whatever it takes to protect my Clan..." she gazed at a mouse running through the grass at her left, her whiskers quivering slightly, before looking at her mentor again, ready for the next part of her lesson.

♡ character page wip ♡