View Single Post
Old March 11th, 2018, 12:00 AM

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
[Have you put in a treatment form yet? (^-^) ]

"I'm not being jealous! I was just asking a simple question Leap-frog! You know you ought to nicer to a tom-cat who loves you more than anything in his life and will choose your happiness over his everytime." Nimblewhisker mused softly grinning, "And you know why that is Leapkit? Because you're the best thing in my life and I hope I'll never lose sight of that." He mewed, hoping his monologue hadn't come off too corny or dumb, "And don't worry Surgestorm has treated much worse and with success as well so I'm sure he'll have no problem with you~" He cooed giving her a nuzzle on the head, "Everything is going to be alright."
(Oh, gosh darn. Well, I posted it now! Since the medicine den spot is taken, Leapkit will have to be treated in the clearing instead.)

To Leapkit, those were the most reassuring words he could have said. I'll be alright, she repeated to herself. I'll be fine. Nimblewhisker said so. Her heart warmed at his words, and she nuzzled his shoulder in a silent show of her gratitude.

As Leapkit slowly crossed the clearing, leaning heavily on Nimblewhisker's flank, she began to notice that it was harder and harder to move. Every wobbly step sent a bolt of pain through her stomach. The clearing had never seemed so wide--how were they only halfway across? She didn't want to worry her brother, but the pain was finally too much to bear. "Nimblewhisker?" Leapkit whimpered. "I... I'm not sure I can walk all the way to the medicine den."
-=-Finder-=-
-=-
I won't be on for a while because I'm travelling, sorry!
-=-
Profile picture credit