View Single Post
Old March 11th, 2018, 04:45 AM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
He glares at Tinyheart “ I know I don’t have a right to control her. But she’s wild and out of control, even speaking to some chick named-“ suddenly Willowfox growls dangerously “ Keep her out of this. Unless you want me to teach you a lesson brother “ quickly this changes when he looks at her and almost immediately she regrets it than he sighs loudly “ acting like a cute like always I guess that’s a good thing about you sister.” He looks at Tinyheart “ ..... listen girl, Willowfox is a huge flirt now she’s after some girl named queen-“ Willowfox huffs “ she’s a queen it’s not her name! She won’t tell me her name but she sure can flirt!” She suddenly purrs loudly remembering something “ that queen is just amazing! Her voice her words just-“ she purrs happily just remembering something of this queen than Shadowscar sighs “ see? Anyway if you’re just looking for friends she makes a good wingman and that’s pretty much it girl forgive me for making you upset it’s just.... she’s a handful.”

tinyheart rolled her eyes. "whatever. i'm not searching for a mate, anyways. she can have that 'queen' someone. i couldn't care less." she spun around and slid through the entrance without another word. her tail flicked behind her, her paws soft against the ground. especially not after-- no, i won't speak of that. not ever again. he is dead to me. tinyheart shook her head and kept going, her expression stoic.

[ to the territory!! ]

Last edited by panchiko; January 7th, 2024 at 02:22 PM.