View Single Post
Old March 11th, 2018, 05:50 PM

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Kestrelshade was shocked that he could tell she was lying that lie passed in my own clan huh... she blinked,” Well...I’m a deep sleeper...” realizing that probably won’t work she sighed,” You are right, I didn’t lose them. I actually abandoned them...they resembled their father too much for me when I was grieving, it hurt to look at them and I couldn’t simply disown them, I abandoned them instead. It wasn’t my best move, but most cat’s don’t think logically when they grieve.” She meowed regretting her decision pressuming them dead.
Blackbird listened to her, and as she told him that she was a deep sleeper, he seemed to be waiting for the actual answer, which he quickly got and nodded. "Look, Kestrelshade, what you did might not be right, but you had your reasons, and you can't deny them, though I want you to know that I'm not mad at you in the slightest, and that, if you need someone to talk to, I'm always here, maybe I'm not a Skyclanner, but I don't want you to say something that could get you in trouble, because, as I told you earlier, your secret is well kept with me." He promissed, stopping and turning around to face the she-cat, he gave her a smile, he didn't want to make things worse. "And think of it this way, you aren't the only mother who has abandonned her kits it happens a lot actually, and they might not be dead, knowing twolegs, they might be kittypets today..." He mewed, trying to give her a slight bit of hope.