View Single Post
Old March 11th, 2018, 06:27 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Blackbird shook his head at what she said. "What I meant by that was not finding them, they're probably better off where they are now, considering they might not be used to a clan cat now, so maybe just... Leaving them where they are now is better off this way, trust me, I wouldn't want an argument to start between you and your kits." He mewed and approached her, giving the top of her head a comforting lick. "Just think that they might be alive out there and that it was for the best, I'm sure they didn't want to see they mother grieving their father's death." He whispered softly, using his tail to make her look in his eyes.
She blinked,” But three moon old kittens left on the side of the thunderpath, it’s practically impossible that they’d survive even with twolegs who’d pick them up, and I don’t like imagining them in a monster...as I’d hate riding in a monster belly.” She meowed pitying her kits riding in the belly of monster far away from her.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here