View Single Post
Old March 11th, 2018, 06:53 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: Pokémon: Unite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Kai glared at her, what she said didn't make sense considering no one knew where Solgaleo was, therefore, they couldn't attack it. "No one even knows where Solgaleo is! We can't even fight it! So it attacks when it wants to! What you're saying doesn't even make sense!" He said and looked through his bag before taking a notebook out. "It attacked 24 days ago, which is less than a month ago." He added, he got close to her, any sort of kindness not present anymore. "And remember that I lost everything because of your stupid team... So if I can't fight that damn lion, I'll control it." He said before turning around and started walking again, his hands in his pockets, he had no one, unlike her, who had a complete team to talk to, he stopped at her last statement and looked over his shoulder. "If I'm stupid, I wonder what you are... Now leave, I don't need you." He added, his voice was a little shaky now, as if he was trying to hide how he truely felt.

(Oi, no profanity XD)
"I don't have a flipping team," she said shortly. "I'm the only one." Then, her eyes widened. "If you try to control it, you will die." Her voice shook as she spoke. "I've seen the full extent of what it can do. You have not." She lowered her head for a moment, then added, "And you really, really don't want to."