View Single Post
Old March 13th, 2018, 01:37 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: SkyClan Medicine Cat's Den

This was Caliapaw’s first time ever - yes, quite literally ever crossing over Clan borders. As she had stepped onto SkyClan territory, she’d been anxious - but, she needed herbs. Caliapaw didn’t know Shinefang, but she suspected she was about to get to know him. Perhaps he could teach her a thing or two, she was still inexperienced after all, and she had no idea what to do about it. I need… marigold and poppyseeds. Caliapaw could picture the medicine cat den in her mind, and those two ingredients were in short supply indeed… she hadn’t been having any luck finding some more, either. With a sigh, she stepped into the medicine cat’s den, looking around. The whole area was just different - of course it wasn’t ThunderClan, but Caliapaw had expected something else, she supposed. SkyClan was the newest Clan, and since she didn’t know much about them, she wasn’t sure if they had different customs or something - nobody really talked a lot about SkyClan, and Wheatfur had never mentioned the medicine cat there. It was a tom now, wasn’t it… Shinefang? Caliapaw was hoping she had his name right, as much as she doubted anyone knew who she was - she was pretty much unknown. ”Hello? Is anybody here?” She asked, hesitant to venture further into the medicine cat’s den until she had an answer. She wasn’t in her comfort zone with this type of thing, especially since she wasn’t at home.

@Charmer

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.