View Single Post
Old March 13th, 2018, 04:44 PM

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florence + machine View Post
Rileyflower giggled a bit this apprentice seemed nice she liked nice cats . Her tail flicked a few times as he spoke " i can imagine why. I see how other cats treat other x-kittypets . Which I don't know why. We're all born with the same blood. " she meowed she frowned a bit as she remembered what that windclanner said she could tell that she wasn't happy about finding out that she was in fact an x-kittypet after she said stop fighting like a kittypet or something similar to that. She couldn't remember it all. Her ice blue eyes shined as she heard him say that her name was cute she smiled and laughed nervously a bit " well thank you sugar that's nice for you to say. Well my kittypet name was Riley I decided to keep that part and chose flower because I did like them . And yours is.-" She paused trying to find the right word for it she looked at her mouse for a bit then flicked her ears " interesting " she finally meowed with a smile hoping she didn't upset him in any way.
Brokenpaw was a little surprised at what she said about how other cats treated ex-kittypets, he didn't treat them any different did he? "I don't exactly see what you mean honestly, I've even heard that a Shadowclanner, an ex-kittypet is mates with Goldenstar, her leader, so she sure is very lucky for a kittypet." He mewed, his face heating up as she called him 'Sugar' once again, he was actually liking the name more and more as she said it. "I see, well, it's definitively nice, at least you were able to keep your kittypet name, we rarely see that." The apprentice admitted, as she spoke about his name, he stood up and almost fell as he put some weight on his left paw. "That's why, because normally, I was called Eaglekit." He added.