Thread: Thunderglade
View Single Post
Old March 13th, 2018, 06:15 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan | WindClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florence + machine View Post
Fallenpaw blinked and tilted her head as she looked at her mentor when he spoke " why do they think that? I say they're too arrogant . And thunderclan has the worst smell . Shadowclan is second . Wait voles keep the peace with them at gatherings ? That sounds completely mouse brained ! There should be peace vole or no vole " she meowed with another flick of her tail.
He nodded,” It’s better not to have enemies bordering us, becoming allies is better than rivals at the border. And maybe they stink, well talking them into hunting will keep them from annoying us, and at the seastones any cat can claim the prey for themselves. And I reminded you of peace because I doubt you can handle peace when a hyper Thunderclan apprentice comes scampering up to you introducing themselves and squeaking about how they are from Thunderclan...” he replied a bit amused at what he was imagining my sister when she was an apprentice, which would be Hazelpaw then scampering into the clearing in her go-lucky spirit seeing Fallenpaw and waving her tail introducing herself as Hazelpaw of Thunderclan and Fallenpaw growling saying Thunderclanners are arrogent and then a fight involving claws breaking out...might want to prevent that maybe...he gave a mrow of amusement at his imagination.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here