View Single Post
Old March 13th, 2018, 08:42 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post
Duskthorn looked at Wildstrike awkwardly, feeling bad for what he had done. Sighing, pulled a rabbit from the fresh-kill pile and started towards his brother. He hadn't meant to say something so harsh, but nonetheless, it had done its job. He didn't even believe in StarClan, so what was he doing playing with his brother's emotions like that? He placed the rabbit in front of Wildtrike and said, "I'm sorry I said that. I was just annoyed and... I said something I didn't mean." He breathed deeply, hoping he wouldn't repeat the mistake he had made seconds before. "And stop saying you're a freak! It gets on my nerves! Have some self-confidence, or else you'll get nothing out of life." He pushed the rabbit towards Wildstrike. "I'm here to give you advice, not pity. Life is a big adventure, and if you take things too seriously and make yourself depressed, that's ruining your entire being. Just let things play out how they do, and know that it'll work out in the end." Duskthorn turned his head to look at Treestep, wanting him to intervene somehow. @Boba Fett
@Opal

Treestep nodded. He didn't know what he was supposed to say. Even him just agreeing with Duskthorn seemed to make Wildstrike feel even worse. He didn't know if it was something about Wildstrike's pregnancy or if Wildstrike just saw the world, including his own brothers, in a different way. Eventually Treestep sighed inwardly. He had to say something or else it was useless for him to even be part of the conversation,"W-well..." He thought for a moment, What can I say that wouldn't make Wildstrike angry or hurt his feelings? What would Duskthorn say? What would he say? Arggghhh!! I don't know! I can't see inside his brain! Same with Silverscar! What to do...? Maybe... I should just say something that I would normally say and just hope that it doesn't anger him... Yeah... I'll try... he conceded with himself. "Maybe... You... Need a break or something? Just try to get away...? Don't ask me where... I don't know... It was just an idea..." And before Wildstrike or Duskthorn could say anything he added,"Please don't be angry!!" He worried, shutting his eyes tightly, gritting his teeth and tilting his head towards the ground.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.