View Single Post
Old March 14th, 2018, 07:21 PM
Youth is a falling star

My Mood: Happy
Default Re: Dark Forest Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_tail View Post
"I can't make you," Scorndusk hissed. "But I can convince you! Just think!" He flicked his thick tail and stalked around the two figures. "All of this power, all of this strength... who will use it?" With a snarl, he feinted right and pretended to jump at her.
Anger fueled up inside Lightpaw even more. "My loyalty belongs to my Clan and StarClan, not a bunch of evil, evil cats! How many times must I tell you?" She growled. As she backed away in slight fear and rage, maybe to help gain strength, little did she know that there was a pool of water behind her, and she fell inside it, yowling. Lightpaw noticed her mother being killed by Scorndusk, and she tried to call out and show her grief, but failed.
Major Ginga Densetsu Weed/Ginga Nagareboshi Fan! PM if you have any questions or just drop messages on my wall. I'm known to be an extreme addict of Ginga Densetsu Weed and Ginga Nagareboshi Gin. I'm very friendly and LOVE doing cat roleplays and possible Ginga roleplays. Send me a friend request if we have only talked.
AVATAR CREDIT| GingaGifs @ Tumblr

QUOTES FROM ROLEPLAYS OR NOT
"What else are you going to try to do to make me join you?"-Lightpaw
"I may look different, but my father was a true fighter!"-Servalspots