View Single Post
Old March 15th, 2018, 09:56 AM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

Default Re: Into Abandoned Territory [Private]

@Okapi @Broken Madness @Aurora Borealis @Empress Of Evil @Charmer

Pedrichor's gaze remained narrowed as he took in the cat's before him and Killer. The one who had spoken first, with much contempt and scorn in her voice, sent a shiver of anger down his spine. Who was she to deem them worthy of such a thing as a name? However, despite his internal fury, his remained in his proud stance while fury danced a dark dance in his sharp, calculating green gaze. His ears gave a twitch as he met the other female lined up opposite to the left of him. Her own green gaze held a fury harsher than his own, and he was rather curious at what set her in such a temper. Was it just their presence, or had it been more than that? He sensed there's may be a grudge, but was pretty sure his own curiosity would only be taken with a tidal wave of hostility. Looking toward the next two cats, a rather old looking tom and one who carried herbs. Pedrichor listened to the words spoken to Killer by both and surveyed the situation body tense as he took the cats under his wary watch. What do you say old tom? Let me bandage your wounds instead? at this, he gave a small snort of amusement. He may not know Killer well at all, but he was fairly positive that the ragged male would not take kindly to being called 'old timer' by anyone, especially not one of Clan blood.

His previous assumption was proved partially correct, from what he could distinguish from the former Dusk Syndicate's rush of words. He was pretty sure that Killer had once claimed ties to the Clan that these cats came from and now wanted to die, not have his wounds treated. If the old, battered tom cat went on fanning the fury of the started fire between them and the Clan cats, this would end in a fight. Although Pedrichor was a rather hostile character by upbringing, he sure as hell didn't want to combat with these strong-looking warriors. They were both outnumbered and greatly weakened. His thought process was interrupted when he heard the tom address him. Pedrichor clenched his jaw as Killer spat out his assumption. The memory of meeting Lucifer was still fresh in his mind, though hadn't occurred recently. In fact, it had been before he cleansed himself in the river, leaving himself with only the scent of riverwater. And besides, Killer himself had been there, he now remembered with a jolt. He had practically killed his own brother! Shaking off the unfair accusation of him flirting, Pedrichor allowed himself a light snarl of anger, the former feeling of loyalty to this ragged excuse for a cat all but extinct. "You happen to be misguided in your accusation." Pedrichor hissed through his teeth, wary gaze fixed back on the Clan cats. "I have had no such communication with this brother whom your speak of." His claws dug into the ground. If they played their pawns right, a battle would be, needless to say, unnecessary. However, a wry thought occurred to him. If Lucifer indeed wanted to die here and now, Pedrichor may as well have proclaimed his own death wish himself. A drowning man will always drag someone down with him, as the saying went. Pedrichor dearly hoped that this was not the case.

Last edited by Jynx; March 17th, 2018 at 10:26 AM.