View Single Post
Old March 15th, 2018, 04:50 PM
Youth is a falling star

My Mood: Happy
Default Re: Dark Forest Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_tail View Post
Scorndusk stared in horror as he saw Lightpaw's eyes flash with grief before tumbling into the river. Lightpaw's mother disappeared in a gust of wind as his claws tore through her pelt. Lightpaw saw, he realized. She saw me kill her. "No!" he yowled, jumping to the riverbank. He sliced through the dark currents, blindly reaching for Lightpaw. Quick! He sank his teeth into her scruff and pulled her away from the currents, towards the shore.
Lightpaw couldn't get the horrifying image of her mother being killed by Scorndusk out of her head. When she realized Scorndusk was actually saving her, she felt slightly confused and scared, but if he was saving her, she had to be grateful. Once she reached the forest floor, she coughed up some water, shaking slightly.
Major Ginga Densetsu Weed/Ginga Nagareboshi Fan! PM if you have any questions or just drop messages on my wall. I'm known to be an extreme addict of Ginga Densetsu Weed and Ginga Nagareboshi Gin. I'm very friendly and LOVE doing cat roleplays and possible Ginga roleplays. Send me a friend request if we have only talked.
AVATAR CREDIT| GingaGifs @ Tumblr

QUOTES FROM ROLEPLAYS OR NOT
"What else are you going to try to do to make me join you?"-Lightpaw
"I may look different, but my father was a true fighter!"-Servalspots