View Single Post
Old March 15th, 2018, 05:17 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

Weaselshade didn't spend all of his time in the nursery with the kits like Thea did, but he knew enough about his kits to know that Raccoonkit probably rarely slept. "Are you ever able to sleep with him around?" He asked half-consciously, he didn't really feel like he needed to be as attentive around the molly as he used to. She used to be so different. She used to be very feisty and tended to have a bad temper. She had at least changed the way she acted around him at least. How was he supposed to know how she acted around other cats. That wasn't his problem. "If they did they definitely didn't have a kit life Raccoonkit," He purred, glancing over at his son. He may not have known what it was like for Thea dealing with the kits every second of her life, but he knew his kits, and he knew that his son was not an angel. Not at all. He was quite the opposite. Some queens could have lucked out and gotten three kits like Clearkit, but at some point even that type of cat had to want some sort of fun or entertainment in their life. He knew that he could never be as angelic as his youngest kit. Silhouette was sassy and stubborn and obviously wanted to have fun, she didn't really seem to mind breaking the rules but she still liked to be praised for being good, and she liked to get things right, she was also a sweet cat. "I'm sure that you'll have another litter of kits some day," He purred, "And maybe they won't be as devilish as Raccoonkit!" Weaselshade knew that every cat was different. Raccoonkit was just Raccoonkit, strange devilish Raccoonkit. It was probably just a kit phase though, he believed that the tom kit would grow out of it one day. Just like he had begun to grow out of his flirty ways. If Thea ever had another litter, he assumed that they would be far different from her first. Which meant that hopefully for her they did not behave like Raccooonkit. Before Weaselshade could answer her question about the friend, she spoke. Her words surprised him. A girlfriend? Is she crazy? Though the way he had put it he could sort of see how she could get that out of what he said. He had said it so casually she kind of had a right to be suspicious. But really she didn't."A girlfriend?" He asked, "Thea you know that no she-cat would approve of me having kits with another molly!" He was honestly annoyed with the fact she had decided to tease him about that, as a she-cat wouldn't she be unhappy about that? He knew that he certainly wouldn't be happy if a molly he liked had kits with another tom. "Plus I was talking about you." He admitted, hoping that that would stop her from teasing him even more.
“It’s more or less, really.” Fawnfern pipes, distantly. She couldn’t force her son to sleep. Usually, she put down her guard and allow her tom kit to tire himself out. The queen didn’t think that Raccoonkit had all the energy in the world to irritate everyone. Then again, she could be wrong. “When he’s asleep it’s the most peaceful thing in the world. It’s the best time I could get some actual sleep.” She huffed. Fawnfern didn’t know if she could had felt any different about her son. Sure, he was a pawful, but most kits were. Raccoonkit was no exceptions. Possibly, he would grow out of that phase, but currently the young tom looked to be glued on it. Silhouettekit’s behavior wasn’t as worst as her brother so she was easier to control, but that didn’t mean she had a putty mind. The she kit knew how to stand her ground. And, little Clearkit...Fawnfern saw her as someone who needed constant guidance. The mother vowed that no matter how old her kits get, she would always be there for them. Upon Weaselshade’s comment, Fawnfern glances towards the tussling kits. A little smile came onto her maw, but she didn’t say anything and only admired the view. Fawnfern eventually got up, sitting down, placing her tail over her paws. Weaselshade’s next words made her eyes widened. Only slightly. She didn’t dare to look at him, only keeping her gaze towards her kits. “Thinking a little too far in the future, aren’t you?” She rolled her blue eyes. Yet, Weaselshade was being truthful. Fawnfern knew eventually that she would love to conceive another litter...once she got her life together. She figured that she wanted to settle down and actually fall in love instead of finding another partner. It was a far future thought however and she didn’t need to focus on it much because her kits were still kits! Not even apprentices yet. Weaselshade bringing it up just made her feel...slightly uncomfortable. “I hope not.” She said, albeit a lot more softly in an inaudible whisper.
A moment of looking at the sweet picture of their kits, Fawnfern brought her attention back onto the tom. She was trying to figure out this Friend he saw. In her mind, she thought he had a girlfriend or something because she knew he liked to flirt. But, as he answered her playful question, the gears in her brains started to turn slowly, causing her to narrow her eyes. Fawnfern had pulled back from the tom, as if he had struck her with a sharp claw. “What’s with the hostile tone? I was simply joking with you.” Whenever someone had an attitude with Fawnfern, she was quick to deliver an even feistier one back. Though this should had done little to surprise Weaselshade. “Are you telling me that I’m the she cat - for lack of better words - ruined your chances with these other mollies?” She laughed, a somewhat bittersweet tone escaping her maw. If that was so, then wouldn’t it been hard for him to find another mate? Fawnfern didn’t see the problem with it. Others may have thought they were mates, but they weren’t! They were far from it. Fawnfern didn’t even realize that he called her a friend because she was stuck up in her influenced moodswing that Weaselshade caused earlier. Hmph! Didn’t even know he saw me as a friend. “Why didn’t you just say you saw me then? You make things so complicated, Weasel!” Fawnfern plopped back onto the ground, laying her head between her paws and silently trying to distract herself from thentickling blades of grass hoping to make her sneeze.