View Single Post
Old March 16th, 2018, 12:30 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel The Archangel View Post
"I just came over here to see if you needed anything. You're one of the few blind cats I've ever met, and the others didn't really do too great with stuff and they needed help most times and I'm not really great at talking with other cats I barely know and sometimes I ramble a lot..." Graypelt gave his chest an embarrassed lick.
Heatherfern perked her ears as the breeze blew by, bringing a cold chill. The blind she-cat pinned her ears back on her head, glancing in the direction of the grey tom's voice, a smirk on her maw. "Oh, nooo...!!! Help me, help me!!! I'm blind and can't do anything!!!" She broke off her sarcastic tone with a laugh, rolling over onto her back and closing her eyes to soak up a bit of sun. "Just so you understand, I may be blind, but I am quite capable of doing most things by myself. I even know how to fight and hunt a little, surprise, surprise. I really don't need 'help', as you call it." She sighed and rolled back onto her belly, blinking open her blind eyes. "But, I would like some company, if you have the time. I have been feeling a bit lonely, and I would like someone to talk to..." she smiled a bit shyly. "That is, if you don't mind..." she knew her talkative, sarcastic personality drew a lot of cats away from a friendship with her, but she hoped Graypelt would accept her strange personality and just be her friend.

((Phew! It's been forever since we have role played these two. But I thought it would be a good idea to continue it lol))

♡ character page wip ♡