View Single Post
Old March 17th, 2018, 01:02 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
daydream hummed at the question. they themselves had those types of experiences, but had never quiet gotten the right formula to treat it. "The best possible way to get over something along those lines, is to face it again. Whether that means going there, even if you are scared out of your wits and end up breaking down, you faced it, and its behind you. Its a process of moving on. The reason why we have traumatic flashbacks in the first place is because we let them have a hold on our day to day reality. if we face it, and slowly work over it, they wont have hold of us anymore. like letting things go and putting that chapter to rest." they explained. it took a lot of bravery to do something like that, and by any means you had to be mentally stable enough to do something like that, but it was the only thing they could think of. there were no herb, no plant nor leaf that could treat emotional turmoil, only patience and time.
The female frowned, head cocking slightly. “I went yesterday, though with-“ Flashpaw hesitated. She didn’t want to get in trouble, or get Vixenpaw in trouble. And while she had already ‘faced her flashbacks’, they had simply gotten worse. The she was a bit too nervous, if anything, to share her night experiences with just any feline, no matter how relatable they were. But she also knew that she had to finish up her sentence, or Daydream would be even more suspicious than they already were. “I went yesterday afternoon. By myself,” She lied easily, the words practically rolling off her tongue. Hiding her emotions all this time, it was easy for her to lie, not that it was a good trait to have. If her mother or sister ever found out... Flashpaw shivered. It wouldn’t be pretty. Her worried thoughts showed on her face more than normal in this nice, cozy, herb-scented den, the dim light illuminating her features. But the worry wasn’t about her lie that she’d recently created. “I’m scared, Daydream,” she whispered almost inaudibly. ”I can’t even go near the area of his death. Branchpaw was everything to me- we weren’t one without the other, never seen apart. Now I’m afraid I’ll never be whole again.”
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯