View Single Post
Old March 17th, 2018, 01:13 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post
Duskthorn nodded and smiled, closing his eyes, "Well, sounds like both of our days are just delightful. So, Treestep, how has your life been these past few days? Just as riveting as ours, I hope." His stomach rumbled in protest to his ignoring of it. Rolling his eyes, he jogged over to the fresh-kill pile and pulled out a squirrel. Duskthorn returned to his brothers, nibbling on the meat carefully. He hadn't taken the prey just out of hunger, though. Every time the conversation got awkward, he could just continue eating and hopefully escape the bumbling silence. Wildstrike's comment about their mother made him realize he hadn't visited her in a while. In fact, he had been mostly secluded from the family for a while out of forgetfulness, not malice.
Treestep nodded,"My ice... Has been good I guess. More normal than anything, until this conversation just now of course. The kits and my mate - you know her, right Duskthorn? - are doing good. Soo, yeah, pretty average over here."

@Opal
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.

Last edited by Seraphon; March 17th, 2018 at 01:13 PM.