Thread: Thunderglade
View Single Post
Old March 17th, 2018, 02:20 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ThunderClan | WindClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
He flicked his tail in amusement,” Well...I was imagining a hyper Thunderclan apprentice scampering over to you waving their tail squealing about how they are from Thunderclan and how great they are and how great Thunderclan is and you attacking them at a gathering insulting Thunderclan.” He replied hoping she wouldn’t find that offensive.
Fallenpaw snorted and laughed now sitting down the scene running through her mind almost as fast as a mouse being chased . She continued to laugh " I ...wouldn't attack them at the gathering its mouse brained ... If there were to be a war maybe I would . " she said through laughter and took a deep breath then exhailed standing back up and shook her fur a wide smile on her face her ears perked up as she heard someone walking along the border doing their patrol it was yellowbee she hasn't had anything to do so she figured she might as well do a patrol the other cream tabby she cat flicked her ears now looking at the tom and apprentice she stayed in her side and smirked " what's with all the laughter about ? Did I miss something funny? " yellowbee meowed her hazel eyes shined she tilted her head and looked at the tom . Fallenpaw growled " great " fallenpaw said under her breath ( just because and yes one of my thunderclanners )

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )