View Single Post
Old March 17th, 2018, 04:20 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: SkyClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
”Uh, it’s… Caliapaw, actually. And you’re Shinefang, right?” The young medicine cat mewed, shifting her weight a little uncomfortably as she looked over the tom. ”I just came to get some marigold and poppy seeds…” Caliapaw’s voice trailed off as she looked around the SkyClan medicine cat’s den. Being in unfamiliar territory put her more on edge, and especially in territory like this - she wasn’t comfortable at all. Her golden eyes fixed themselves on the herb storage - the only thing that she was completely familiar with here. It was organized differently, but the sight of the familiar herbs calmed her down significantly. The SkyClan medicine cat was older than she’d thought - and scarred, like he’d been in battle before. There were a few herbs she definitely didn’t recognize, and they aroused her curiosity. There were some like them back in ThunderClan - but Caliapaw didn’t know what they were used for, or even how to use them. She didn’t really want to ask, though - not knowing Shinefang very well and everything.
Shinefang’s ear gave an irritated twitch. “Not even a how-do-you-do, and already asking for herbs?” The old tom grouched, moving to his herb wall and pulling down a poppy seed packet and three orange flowers. “Cats these days,” he muttered, nudging the herbs toward the apprentice. “By the way, I never got to tell you that I was sorry to hear about your mentor. Wheatfur was a good cat,” the old tom meowed.

Last edited by Charmer; March 17th, 2018 at 04:20 PM.