Thread: Whitetiger
View Single Post
Old March 18th, 2018, 01:34 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Whitetiger

https://madwolfheart.deviantart.com/...iger-736035561
Art by me
God ... why does it hurt so much? Why did she do it? Why did she leave me? For someone like him? Was I not worth it? Was I not good enough?
Yet the rouge with a name as deadly as he, Killer. He said I can get your love back. He said If I get rid of the problem than I can finally feel your love again but... you didn’t see it that way. You looked at me as if I was some monster.. especially with his blood on my pelt, he was in the way! So I got rid of him but... you looked at me with fear and soon tried to be a hero and fight me.. I didn’t want to do it. I didn’t want to end you but I did.. and now I am forced to leave a clan I once loved now I just can’t stay. I just couldn’t bear those eyes as if they were going to discover what I did and I couldn’t risk it. So I left now I roam alone, with guilt in my heart and anger in my eyes. I will have killer! He will die for what he did... I didn’t want to do it. I didn’t want her to die but.. now .. my actions will be the death of me.. and I don’t care. As long as I live I will end the order of madness! Even if it ended me.. I didn’t want to be a monster now.. I have to. And I don’t regret anything I do.

This is whitetiger, a former warrior of skyclan now a rouge so cold, he’s calm. Quiet and rarely talks unless he needs to but he’s also kind and merciful. He doesn’t like hurting others ( if y’all are not a part of madness of course) and only fights and kills if he needs to. He’s a loving tom just a bit broken and guilt ridden so please help him get back to his old self.

Anyway roles are

Love interests: 3 ( one will be chosen as mate during the rp and this role is very Important! Since they will help him get better and more developed! So please be awesome!)

Friends: 3 open ( also very important and can be former clan warriors :3)

Enemies: 2 open ( one will be killed by him and the other will get close on killing him so love interests or friends you can save him!)

A pure enemy from madness: this one is very important so one for this and I will pm the one who gets it!

Fourm if y’all want to
Name
Looks
Personality
Rp example
Role you want
Other
Questions

Last edited by Galaxy Of Wisdom; March 18th, 2018 at 01:34 AM.