View Single Post
Old March 18th, 2018, 02:33 PM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
"Hi. A-and o-oh... I-I'm s-so sorry W-W-Wolfcall I d-d-didn't kn-ow your n-name a-and y-y-yeah I k-know Lambpaw's a w-weird name i-it was a-a-apparently my M-m-momma's idea a-and she w-w-wasn't from around h-h-here so...yeahing" Lambpaw confessed knowing it wasn't that big of a secret that she was conceived after a short fling between her father a ThunderClan warrior and her mother an supposedly a sweet kitty-pet who had been only eight moons old and was to her knowledge killed in the kitting process leaving her and her sister Dewpaw motherless a fact that she was very much ashamed of, "I-I-I'm guessing y-y-y-you're a-about t-twenty moons o-o-old? I-I mean y-y-you're a w-w-w-warrior so y-you can't be that y-young." She mewed sincerely hoping Wolfcall didn't take her guess as offensive.

@Spiral Whirl
Wolfcall shrug his shoulders a little, "Loosen up. I'm not going to kill you, Lambpaw. " He said. Assuming when she said `not around here` she meant not from the clans or this clan, anyway. He was pretty sure a few cats would probably walk away when they found that out then again, they wouldn't have enough brain cells to. Wolfcall was going of on a whim. No one knew that his father was Riverclan, if they did he wouldn't care either way. He wasn't proud of it but not ashamed. The only reason why he despised his father wasn't even because he was Riverclan, it was what he did to his mother. The thought made him scowl but he quickly force the expression away. His ears perk up when he heard Lambpaw's answer. Wolfcall's jaw drop, "20 MOONS?!" I mean it was only 8 moons older but.. wow. "I'm. 12. moons. I was made a warrior a moon ago. "

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc