View Single Post
Old March 18th, 2018, 04:38 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloverspring View Post
"You look a little tired," said Thrushsong, worrying that what happened to the kit may have affected her health, "would you like to take a nap?" 'Maybe it would be better to let her rest before introducing her to the rest of the clan,' she thought to herself.
@Constellation
Passionstar watched as a queen stepped up, acknowledging him and the kit. Passionstar had gently pushed Daisykit closer to...who was this? The tom flicked his ears, casting his gaze on the she cat. Passionstar knew most of his warriors, but that didn’t mean he were friends with them. It was more of a cordial, formal display. “I found her on my way - “ Pausing. Passionstar didn’t feel too comfortable with his clan mates knowing his adventurous side. It would make him sound suspicious, wouldn’t it? He didn’t need anyone to know that he enjoyed raiding twolegs’ gardens for their produce. So, instead, the leader cleared his voice, and rephrased himself, “I found her near Thunderclan.” He says. Then whispered lowly. “Her parents are dead and she has a limp. Right now I think she needs some milk. And, a mother to foster her.” Passionstar told the queen. He let out a deep breath. Finally he was able to get a good look at the approached Queen. His eyes flashed in recognition. “...Thrushsong, right?” He questioned, curiously just to make sure he got her name right. It would had been rude to not know any of his clan mates. After all, they were all unique and wonderful in their own way. Then again, Passionstar was not perfect. He had more than a few slip ups a day.