View Single Post
Old March 19th, 2018, 06:29 PM
Amazing Bean

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Falconkit didn't like it when their parents fought. He was little, but he felt that they might not be mates anymore. The tom kit lowered himself greatly, shuddering at the sight. When Fawnkit scurried next to his side, Falconkit tried to hide himself within his sister’s pelt. “Did we cause this?” He whimpered. He had heard his father blamed his mother for not discipline them well, but Falconkit knew they listened to their mother. Sometimes he was a bit rowdy, but wasn’t every kit? Either way, Falconkit didn’t like it when his father raised his voice at his mother.

When Cloverwhisker couldn’t find anything else to say, a satisfied grunt came from Coldhearted. “Nothing to say, hm? Nothing at all? That’s what I thought.” Now, Coldhearted may have been an expressionless tom, but he would never harm his mate or kits. Coldhearted was fixed to leave the den because he felt that Cloverwhisker needed to cool off, but her next words caused him to twitch his whiskers. “I’m sorry, but who yelled at who first?” Coldhearted asked, his voice evident of sarcasm. If he recalled, Cloverwhisker went off on him when he insisted that she disciplined their kits better. His voice was casual, but it wasn’t any octaves higher than it should be. “Whatever, Cloverwhisker. I’ll be back later.” Originally, he had came into the nursery to cuddle up beside her while she slept and he could watch the kits for a little while but now he was in an upset mood, so that thought was longed gone and he was padding out the nursery den.

As Coldhearted was padding out, he shoved into Chrysanthemumshade who was on her way to check on Cloverwhisker and her niece and nephew. Coldhearted bumped into her, causing the small feline to growl at him. Normally, she wasn’t aggressive but she never liked Coldhearted anyway, and never figured out why her sister loved him. Chrysanthemumshade padded towards Cloverwhisker’s nest, seeing two kits crouched together side by side. Falconkit immediately perked up at the sight of his aunt. Chrysanthemumshade gave them both a lick on their ears before turning to Cloverwhisker. “Hi, darling sister dear,” she greeted sweetly. “Decided to come visit you and the - oh! You look horrible Cloverwhisker!” Chrysanthemumshade exclaimed. Not only did Cloverwhisker look exhausted, but she looked so sad...and simply giving up. Chrysanthemumshade always saw her sister as someone beautiful and strong. Just like their mother had. “Hm, alrighty. What did that no-good-excuse-of-a-tom do to you this time? Do I need to go and knock some sense into him? Just give me the word and I promise you I’ll mess him up good. I do have connections too. I know some big cats - like really big cats that could do a number on him. Just give me the cue, sister and I’ll make sure he won’t see the light of day again!” Chrysanthemumshade piped, putting on as much of a tough expression as she could. She wasn’t lying about those large cats either. She knew Wolfglare, her friend. Sunmist, another good friend. And, even Dovecoo’s mate, Honeythistle could beat the living daylights out of Coldhearted. Chrysanthemumshade felt that they didn’t even need to gang up on the tom. Wolfglare alone could beat Coldhearted into a pulp just because of his massive size. The same with Honeythistle. Although Sunmist might be hesitant to do it because he always been a gentle tom. Chrysanthemumshade was fierce when it came to her family. She only had her siblings, so if anyone harmed them, she didn’t like that.
Fawnkit pressed into her brother's side. Her feelings too were hurt, she felt as if it was specifically her fault. After all, she was the more unruly one who never listened. At that thought the latter's little tail wrapped around her paws and she looked down at them pouting. Her big green eyes filled with guilt. "I don't think it was really your fault.." Upon her aunt's arrival she perked up a bit. "Aunty!" Her tail lashed excitedly behind her.

Cloverwhisker just sighed at the words her mate spoke before slowly laying back down, her long fur engulfing her legs. Here head swivled to the entrance of the den to watch her mate leave. A surprise visit from her sister was also confirmed in this glance "Hey Chrys" the Queen's brow furrowed at the 'You look horrible'. Sure she hadn't gotten to groom herself thoroughly in a few days, but it couldn't have gotten that bad. Gah! Here tail flicked up in annoyance at herself. Just had an argument with her mate, her one true love, and all she could think about was how horrible she must look. she let out a sigh and then pushed herself to her paws once again "It was just an argument..no need to worry, and please don't get your people to try and beat him up. I love him Chrys" she looked down and then said "Babies stay right there okay?" She then asked a neighboring Queen to watch them for a minute to which the Queen agreed. "Can we walk?" She asked, but it was rhetorical considering that she was already half way out the door.