View Single Post
Old March 19th, 2018, 06:41 PM
so nasty

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post
This is a little off topic, but I thought I'd let you know that I know have a piece of orange stuck under the "M" key on my keyboard)
Duskthorn glared at Wildstrike, but couldn't help laughing at that statement. He had always had a big appetite, though most of the time he lived by the rule 'waste not, want not' and so he never wasted any food. He liked to think his overeating was for the good of the clan, not for just the good of himself. In fact, he could justify that it was not for pleasure because eating like he had just done gave him stomach aches. Duskthorn looked at Treestep gratefully and nodded, still thinking about Greyfrost in the back of his mind. The tom suddenly stiffened, "It's not selfish to think that, Wildstrike. It should be your decision to make if you wanted to do that, and it would be no one's right to stop you." He sighed, "I don't think it would be the best course of action, but I would support you still if that is what you would choose."
(How exactly did that happen? XD)

"N-no it's really selfish!" Wildstrike sniffled, "W-what right do I have to kill k-kittens that did nothing wrong!? It's not m-my kits fault that I was stupid and got pregnant- it's mine!" He cried feeling a few tears run down his cheeks, "And besides S-silverscar was so thrilled when I told him he was going to be a d-daddy so what ground do I have to ripe that joy away from him! He'd be heartbroken! H-he'd leave me!" Wildstrike wept feeling even worse about the whole situation as he felt a kit squirm, "He should leave me if I do that... and so should you two nobody should have to be kin with a ruthless kit killer." He whimpered laying down and curling into a tight ball, "I'm sinful and wicked just for t-thinking about it I-I deserve to go to the places of no stars I'd fit in just fine there." @Boba Fett

Last edited by Tavvi; March 19th, 2018 at 08:24 PM.