View Single Post
Old March 19th, 2018, 06:45 PM
Amazing Bean

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Sunstrike knew she was no more than an innocent kit-heart so he placed his tail on her, not in a creepy way for once,” Real warriors hunt- and I’m one of the best hunter’s in the clan and you will be a great hunter one day,” He meowed, it was true he was one of the best hunter’s in the clan, he believed it was because his former mentor was trained by Deceptionstar. He paused,” Maybe if your really good with basic defense I’ll teach you some complex defense.” His eyes twinkled in amusement No need to teach her offence she’ll just be a helpless queen,” and warrior does hunt and do defense you can’t be a warrior that only does offense!” He teased
Now that he had explained more of it to her she smiled "Oh, Okay!" Her tail started lashing excitedly behind her. Maybe he would teach her to attack later, after she showed him how good she was at erything else. "Alright Sunstrike! Teach ne how to hunt!" Being how she was it always took her a little longer to register things in her mind than most. Not that she was dumb, it just took her a moment. "Does this mean we get to go out in the territory?"