View Single Post
Old March 19th, 2018, 07:32 PM
Artist and Warriors Fan

My Mood: Adorable
Default Re: ThunderClan | ShadowClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post

Breezefeather followed him,"Should we attack or observe?" he asked.

---

Fawnbreeze laughed quietly with glee as he caught the squirrel,"See Inkjoy! I told you this was a good idea!"

Inkjoy sighed,"Stealing prey from another Clan is never a good idea. Plus, we're here for border patrol! I don't hunt!" she whisper shouted.

Fawnbreeze turned his head and dropped the squirrel,"Hey! Respect your senior warriors!" he snapped back quietly.

Inkjoy just shook her head and sighed,"Fine. Do what you want. I'm not going to be one of the cats that brought the tensions even higher than before."

Fawnbreeze ignored her.
The tom thought. Just observing them won't help with anything, but he didn't want to fight when he didn't know what they were going to do next. "I say we question them. Then, if they don't follow what we say, we will attack." He walked over to the two ShadowClan cats, hoping they don't make fun of him for his size. "What exactly are you two doing on our side of the territory?"
I have Daisywind and Featherflight in ThunderClan, Ripplekit in RiverClan (mom is Silverheart / @Alone4Life ), Coalpaw in ShadowClan (mentor is Foxflame / @Dovekit12 ), Rose who is a kittypet,
and Wrecker who is a loner (Rose and Wrecker were mates).
If you wanna rp, just ask! Single pringle army!!!