View Single Post
Old March 20th, 2018, 06:34 AM
Artist and Warriors Fan

My Mood: Adorable
Default Re: ThunderClan | ShadowClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post

Breezefeather followed, letting Featherflight do the talking. Though he did glare at the two ShadowClanners.

---

Inkjoy jumped,"See! I told you!" she mumbled to Fawnbreeze under her breath. Then louder, she replied,"We're sorry. Aren't we Fawnbreeze?"

Fawnbreeze reluctantly nodded.

Inkjoy pawed the squirrel closer to Featherflight,"You may have this, as it was your prey to begin with" she glared at Fawnbreeze,"My Clanmate over here thought it'd be a good idea to trespass," she dipped her head respectfully,"Well go now. It won't happen again. Won't we Fawnbreeze?" she looked over at her fellow Clanmate who snarled at the ThunderClanners before nodding.

"We're sorry..." Fawnbreeze's growl was barely audible as he looked away.
"Just know, if we EVER see you two - or anybody else from your Clan - on our territory, we will be confronting your leader." He watched as they walked over to their side of the territory just in case of they stick around. "Should we tell Passionstar?" he inquired his Clan mate.
I have Daisywind and Featherflight in ThunderClan, Ripplekit in RiverClan (mom is Silverheart / @Alone4Life ), Coalpaw in ShadowClan (mentor is Foxflame / @Dovekit12 ), Rose who is a kittypet,
and Wrecker who is a loner (Rose and Wrecker were mates).
If you wanna rp, just ask! Single pringle army!!!