View Single Post
Old March 20th, 2018, 03:11 PM
Youth is a falling star

My Mood: Happy
Default Re: Dark Forest Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_tail View Post
When he could still sense her presence behind her, Scorndusk whirled around. "What's the problem?" he asked irritably. With a snort, he walked over, refusing to meet her eyes. Scorndusk tore at the thorny branches, funneling his frustration and embarrassment into this menial task. "What are you looking at?" he grunted through the leaves in his mouth.

Finally, he had cleared a large enough space for Lightpaw to walk through unscathed. Scorndusk expected to feel relief--she was finally out of his fur!--but he only felt... almost sad. He wanted to say something--maybe a word of encouragement, or an apology--but his jaw seemed frozen shut.
Ignoring her actual Clanmate completely, Lightpaw lashed her tail as she left, but then spun around to say something. "We're Clanmates." She meowed. "Basically I can say my own Clanmate is trying to get into my fur, and killed my mother." Tears were glittering in Lightpaw's eyes as she realized the villainous cat was actually a member of her Clan, and then she let out a snarl. "Tell me your secrets." She growled. "You may be my Clanmate, but that doesn't mean you're hiding something." Lightpaw had a sense that the tom disliked Goldenstar. She had seen it in his eyes, and she had overheard him talking about Goldenstar. "You want to kill your own leader, don't you?" Lightpaw demanded. "I'm going to tell Goldenstar about this, your secret isn't going unheard without me around."
Major Ginga Densetsu Weed/Ginga Nagareboshi Fan! PM if you have any questions or just drop messages on my wall. I'm known to be an extreme addict of Ginga Densetsu Weed and Ginga Nagareboshi Gin. I'm very friendly and LOVE doing cat roleplays and possible Ginga roleplays. Send me a friend request if we have only talked.
AVATAR CREDIT| GingaGifs @ Tumblr

QUOTES FROM ROLEPLAYS OR NOT
"What else are you going to try to do to make me join you?"-Lightpaw
"I may look different, but my father was a true fighter!"-Servalspots