View Single Post
Old March 20th, 2018, 06:09 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
As she asked him how he had been named Eaglekit by a queen who had given him. "One of the queens gave it to me when I was a kit, I don't remember my real name." He admitted and frowned a little. "Why are twolegs scared of looking for you in the forest, nothing's gonna eat them." The small tom said, he sure didn't know what hid in the deepest parts of the forest.

(Again, writer's block ;3
Ok )
Rileyflower tilted her head with a hum then she shrugged with a flick of her tail " I'm not sure but I suppose it's because they're afraid to leave their den? I'm pretty sure that they start looking around other twoleg dens just in case . I wonder if she's still there.. " she meowed the last part a bit quietly and suddenly she felt that ache in her heart and realized she missed her twoleg it didn't happen to her when she was just starting out as a warrior but it was happening now . Maybe it was old memories that made her feel that . She pushed that feeling deep inside and tried to ignore it she is in a clan now this is the life she chose. Make one step forward into this life you can't go back . Well she might when she's an elder. But will Danny be there when she is? Suddenly she started panicking if her twoleg is even there at all you could see it on her face oh starclan! Should I stay here or should I go back home?! I can't get rid of those feelings or memories ...and I made a promise to you and to the clan....oh but my twoleg is probably really sad or...starclan help me please! a frown showed on her muzzle automatically with our her realizing it as she thought these things

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; March 20th, 2018 at 06:11 PM.