View Single Post
Old March 20th, 2018, 07:38 PM

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Dark Forest Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightpaw View Post
Ignoring her actual Clanmate completely, Lightpaw lashed her tail as she left, but then spun around to say something. "We're Clanmates." She meowed. "Basically I can say my own Clanmate is trying to get into my fur, and killed my mother." Tears were glittering in Lightpaw's eyes as she realized the villainous cat was actually a member of her Clan, and then she let out a snarl. "Tell me your secrets." She growled. "You may be my Clanmate, but that doesn't mean you're hiding something." Lightpaw had a sense that the tom disliked Goldenstar. She had seen it in his eyes, and she had overheard him talking about Goldenstar. "You want to kill your own leader, don't you?" Lightpaw demanded. "I'm going to tell Goldenstar about this, your secret isn't going unheard without me around."
Fear flashed across Scorndusk's face. "You don't know what you're saying," he responded, but his voice was uncertain. "Who will Goldenstar believe: a young, stupid apprentice or a loyal warrior?" Privately, it was all he could do to keep himself from panicking. Who told her? he wondered desperately. His plan had been his and his alone--as far as he knew, he hadn't told anyone... or had he? Scorndusk could feel his confident mask slipping. Whoever let it slip... he unsheathed his claws, absentmindedly shredding the mud underneath his feet.

He stood straight on his paws, towering over her, but even he knew that it was no use to bluff. "What do you want to know?" he growled, salvaging the last piece of dignity he had left. "And how do you know about my plan?"
-=-Finder-=-
-=-
I won't be on for a while because I'm travelling, sorry!
-=-
Profile picture credit