Old March 21st, 2018, 03:03 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: SkyClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post

Hawkspeed chuckled,"Alright, I will!" he mewed. Then he pricked his ears as she listed off rare flowers, trying to remember their names for future reference. He always tried to learn as much as he could no matter what it was or how useless it seemed, as it almost always helped him in some way later on,"Yes, Please. I want to know more," he meowed politely after she asked him if he wanted her to continue. He grinned as he strained his ears again, waiting for her to list off even more flower names.
Etherealkit was grateful for the warrior to do so, not many cats would or what she thought. She blinked, inhaling a large breath. She started to name off more flowers, slowly trying to remember anything else. Finally she stop mostly because she ran out of breath again and she didn't have anything else. "T..hat.. is al..ll i.. can.. reme..ember. " After she managed that sentence out she added a soft small, "sorry. " Etherealkit knew there were much more but she just didn't know the names. She wondered how many flowers there were in the world but the answer would be impossible. So, she came up with a random number. 10, 000, 000, 000, 000 flowers. It was a guess, probably not right anyway.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- easing back into roleplay / dealing with finals --
pronouns.cc