View Single Post
Old March 22nd, 2018, 04:09 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella~ View Post
Cloverwhisker looked over at her sister as they padded into the Shadowclan territory "I feel so bad for arguing infront of them, they deserve better than that..." she looked up and smiled tiredly "Heh, I've had a rough day today Chrys..."

@Constellation
Chrysanthemumshade clumsily bounded after her sister, finally catching up to her and kept a steady trot. The silver tabby feline didn’t like much of the territory. She hardly set paw in most of the places, but she was alright with being lead through the wonders with a companion. Chrysanthemumshade just didn’t like to go about it alone. “Have you seen how scared they were?” Chrysanthemumshade exclaimed. “I know mates argue all the time, it’s nothing new. But I’d think the two of you would have enough sense to not argue in front of Falconkit and Fawnkit.” She scolded. Chrysanthemumshade brushed lightly against her sister, comfortingly putting her tail around Cloverwhisker. “Rough day, huh?” She repeated. “Do you wanna tell me about?” She asked, quietly. Her ears flicked, ready to lend them for listening. “I can’t imagine that you’d have such a terrible day! You were named after a Clover, Clovey! You know they mean good luck, right?” To think her sister - so precious, Chrysanthemumshade knew, would have such an unlucky day.