View Single Post
Old March 24th, 2018, 09:14 AM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
As Badgerthroat ran off, Brokenpaw sheated his claws and smiled thriumphaly, finally he had gotten rid of the pest, and what made him smile even more was when he heard Rileyflower laughing about the situation, he got on top of her and gave her muzzle a few affectionnate licks before he got off, maybe she had gotten what he meant all along now? He sat down and waited for her to get back on her paws, a wide smile covering his face as well.

---

Cometheart was doing her things when she felt a sudden weight crash into her, but being the agile she-cat she was, she didn't fall and quickly grabbed whoever it was by their scruff, though, she easily recognized the tom at first glance. "Badgerthroat, what's going on?" She asked, a little surprised by the tom's surprising entrance, she sure wasn't ready for it.
Rileyflower flicked her ears and blushed madly as brokenpaw have her muzzle a few affectionate licks as soon as he got off she stood up and her cheeks were crimson red but smiled softly and her tail curled and uncurled a few times she shook her fur trying to get rid of the blush but it didn't seem to work " wow I never thought of you as the feisty type . " She meowed with another smile she was a bit slow with the hints he was giving her since she never had this happen before then she thought about it for a while and blinked her cheeks were even more red then before if possible " what you said back there.....the way you said my mentor ...do you? " she meowed with a tilt of her head she needed to know .

Badgerthroat yowled as someone grabbed him by his scruff his ears still pinned against his head his body kinda hurt from bumping into them but it was still shaking . He shouldn't be like this! He's twenty-eight moons now! Not a kitten but yet it seemed to be something that never left him .Then he tried to look over his shoulder at the she cat and was wide eyed " Cometheart! " he exclaimed and looked away embarrassed " I'm so sorry I didn't see where I was going..and I was just trying to have a conversation with brokenpaw but when I talked about his paw it got him angry and I didn't mean to make him angry then he unsheathed his claws from his good paw and told me to go away! So I ran .. " he meowed his voice was a bit shaky

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; March 24th, 2018 at 09:15 AM.