View Single Post
Old March 25th, 2018, 01:26 AM

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florence + machine View Post
Rileyflower purred with a flick of her ears and another smile was on her face I guess it was easy but for someone who's never had anything been said like that to them before it would be a bit tricky she put her nose to his shoulder again and twitched her whiskers she found someone that meant a lot to her again! And that was one of the best things she could receive now she just hoped that she wouldn't loose him . Wether it be an untimely death or an accident or anything she would rather it be her than him as her nose was still pressed against his shoulder she looked up at the sky and her eyes shined with a wide smile " starclan has forgiven me... " she whispered and took a deep breath taking in his scent then pulled her nose away and looked back in front after that she looked at the kill pile and back at brokenpaw again " I can get you something from the pile. It would be best if we eat again before we head to our dens. " she meowed

Badgerthroats ears flicked now looking and and nodded as she spoke he tilted his head " oh well other than being scared out of my wits im...fine . Aren't you Alderstripes daughter? " he asked . His tail flicked a few times as his ears whent back up fear seemed to have released its iron grip and let him relax he felt his fur flatten and was smooth once again he sat down and scratched his right ear and licked his chest fur afterwards .
As she started purringm the apprentice could only guess that she returned the feelings, and to prove his point, she pressed her nose into his shoulder, he turned his head and licked her cheek affectionnaly, she meant the world to him and he would do anything to keep her by his side. "I'm sure StarClan has forgiven you, Rileyflower." Brokenpaw mewed and took in her scent as well, meeting her gaze and nodding. "I'm not that hungry, so maybe we could share something?" He asked, his tail finding hers and tightly getting intertwined.

---

Cometheart nodded as he spoke. "Indeed, I am Alderstripe's daughter." She mewed, her father was an overprotective tom when it came to family and... Dear StarClan, when someone messed with his mate, he got mad. "I find it weird how some cats are sometimes..." She mewed, the she-cat sure didn't look bad, but she had eyes on one tom already, she yawned and scratched her right ear as well before she resumed eating.