View Single Post
Old March 25th, 2018, 10:10 AM
taker of art requests

My Mood: Dead

Default Re: torrentpaw needs things !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
Okay so I haven't finished their Bios but I got a few mollies who I think would be pretty friends with him.

Name: Riverkit.
Role: Friend.
Other: She is RiverClan kit at the moment but when she's an apprentice I think she could befriend him. At a gathering or something. I just see the two getting along.

Name: Silentpaw.
Role: Friend or Close friend?
Other: She may be mute but I think she'd be a good friend for him.

Name: Turtlepaw.
Role: Friend/Enemy?
Other: I was thinking Turtlepaw could be a friend that juts picks on him but starts getting harsher as they get older because of the Dark forest cat who starts mentoring her? It would be quite interesting.

@Bright

My roleplaying replies are never the same size. It depends on my mood, what I have to work with, if I can use the character right and if I have writer's block. But here's a few.
Longest ever.
#2.0.
Three.
tiny.
That should be good.
accepted! he can sure use a silent friend that can just enjoy his company, and turtlepaw can start off as a teasing friend then become an enemy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fallen Queen View Post
name:
vixenkit [ will be vixenpaw once she gets her mentor ]
role:
close friend or friend?
reason why they would be good for this role?:
i think they would just go well together. vixen will act like she doesn't care about him but will. vixen would flirt with him but probably give up sooner or later. she wouldn't care if he didn't hear her talking. plus, if he comes out it might help her come out too. not to mention she would totally give him a dead bird as prey or maybe even put a dead bird next to him why he sleeps. xD
rp example
it varies on what someone gives me to work with and my mood, usually but here is one.
wolfcall is overthinking again
i love this so much??? accepted!!

ancient aliases: brightshadows, bright
[site] [requests] [all my links]