View Single Post
Old March 25th, 2018, 02:20 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Brokenpaw was surprised as she told him about the battle and laughed a little. "StarClan wouldn't be mad because of that, otherwise, do you know how many clans would owe StarClan something, it would be unimaginable." He said and gave her nose a lick, "Those scars only make you prettier." He mewed and licked the scar slowly, when their tails found eachother again, he purred loudly. "And I'm glad we got to meet, I couldn't have asked for more." He mewed and nodded as she told him to wait for her and did just that, as she asked him if he wanted the first bite, he nodded and leaned down before taking one out of the squirrel and nosed it to her afterwards, smiling.

---

Cometheart shook her head as she was asked what she meant. "Ah, forget it, it's nothing important." She mewed and gazed at the tom. "I rarely see you around camp, where do you go?" She asked as she met the tom's gaze.
Rileyflower smiled and layed down again " well you see sugar ....with me being an ex-kittypet and all. I promised I would be loyal to my clan and starclan I took that promise so seriously that I was in words heartbroken a second time by not winning . And now I'm gonna make sure I won't disappoint them ever again . " she meowed and took a small bite she wanted to make sure he had enough she nosed it back over to him " the first time I was heartbroken was when beast...died.. That's when I decided to join a clan " she meowed and flicked her ears as she licked her lips

Badgerthroat nodded as she said forget it then he pricked his ears up as she ask him , he really doesn't hang around camp much " well I mostly stay in the warriors den . But I hunt here and there " he meowed with a smile and flicked his tail " it's not really exciting ...I thought being a warrior meant that you get to go on adventures everyday when I was an apprentice " he added ( I was so wanting to break the fourth wall! And I feel stupid I've been using perked instead of pricked all this time!xD )

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )