View Single Post
Old March 26th, 2018, 10:31 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolabear360 View Post
Copperpelt wondered out of the warriors den. Stretching each leg carefully. She yawned and waddled over to the fresh kill pile taking a squirrel for herself. She shook her for and went back to the warriors den noticing a pouty looking cat she went over to him. She set down her prey, staring at the cat. Looking around camp she seen no cat really cared about him. Taking a deep breath she gently nudged the cat. The molly sat down closer to the warriors den trying to stay a little dryer. "Darling what's wrong?" Her amber eyes looking down at the tom, a soft warm glow lit them. She nudged the tom again "it may hurt less if you tell me about it." She sneezed edging a little closer to the den

The tom was caught off guard by a rather sweet sounding voice that came from in front of him. He lifted his gaze and let his eyes readjust to the brightness of the sunlight that silhouetted the molly before he realized who was talking to him. "Hey Copperpelt." he greeted, his tone lower, less cheery than what it usually is. "And....a lot but, I don't want to bore you with the facts." he airly laughed, ears folding back to the sides of his head. He wanted to tell her, he truly did, but what good would it do? He would only share his pain, not simply take it away. The golden warrior laid his head down on his paws and closed his eyes, lashes tickling his cheeks "How are you? Good I hope, haven't seen you around lately." he stated, dodging that last statement. Dayhum trusted the molly, he truly did, but...he couldn't do this to his brother. It has their own secret, the rest of the clan didn't need to know, didn't need to hear about everything he'd done. The tabby opened his eyes, though only half way, and looked up at the warrior, dark blue hues a shade darker, swimming win untold, painful emotions.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us