View Single Post
Old March 26th, 2018, 06:01 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

“That’s good, because I was going to stay anyways even if you didn’t.” Cherrybubble meowed, letting out a snicker. She wasn’t the type of cat to give others personal space. If they said that they didn’t want company, Cherrybubble would do her best to stay near them until they decide to accept the fact that she won’t leave. Cherrybubble was just that cat to always be in other’s business, and sometimes she didn’t even know she was bothering someone.

“Aldertwist, Aldertwist, Aldertwist...” Cherrybubble murmured, trying to remember an Aldertwist. “Hmmm... don’t recall the name, but I know you now right?” The she-cat flicked her fluffy ail, dismissing that subject quickly. She wouldn’t let the other feline think she hadn’t been there, she probably had been. Cherry didn’t exactly have the best memory.

At the mention of battles, Cherrybubble’s green eyes narrowed. “These battles after a long period of peace? Just the thing we need right?” She growled sarcastically, angrily swishing her tail. At the mention of Passionstar though, her eyes lit up. “Yes, Passionstar knows what he’s doing. And I would know.” The she-cat purred, thinking of her ginger-furred friend. Then she cocked her head in question. “I don’t really know Powdernose, so I couldn’t exactly say.”
her shoulders raised in a half-hearted shrug. "i guess that's true." she sighed and looked out across the clearing, gears turning within her mind. aldertwist blinked and slumped, pouting. "i'm not sure was to speak of," the molly confessed, hers ears flattening. she stared at her paws, examining the soft fur as she attempted to come up with something to say. finding nothing, aldertwist simply flopped down.

"has anything been troubling you lately?" she mewed, kindness laced into her voice. it was always the phrase she went to when the conversation took a turn into nothingness. her whiskers flicked, one by one, before pulling against her cheeks. "of course, if you'd like to share, that is." aldertwist tilted her head to the side to get a better glimpse at cherrybubble, her lips twitched into yet another smile.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥