View Single Post
Old March 26th, 2018, 06:46 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARandomPotato View Post
Hawk looked down at the cat, feeling like his chin was pressing against his chest as he looked down at her. Instead of being angry, he looked amusement as it showed all the way to the tips of his fur. After she asked if mouse got his tongue he simply said "No I'm jsut trying my best not to laugh" he says, his voice brimmed with contained laughter. He rolled his eyes and chuckled a little. "If ya don't mind you little kitten I'm trying to talk to this cat next ot you. And if you even know what the word manners means then you would move. Unless you know where your leader is then by all means continue to stand there."

Alabaster let out an amused laugh and gave her tail another lash “of course you are, if I may add you’ve got terrible manners yelling in my mentors ear like that” she snapped stepping up closer to him and puffing out her chest, claws flexing. If she hadn’t dealt with arrogant toms like this before she’d be yelling at the top of her lungs but now she was simply unphased by his mockery. Pinenose was the same way ( this murder was actually roleplayed out of you where wOnDerInG ) she stepped into his way looking at him smugly. “Your downright crazy if you think i’d Let you contaminate our camp with your filth. Her ears are too good to hear your racket, move along before I shred your ears”

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord