Thread: Thunderglade
View Single Post
Old March 26th, 2018, 07:27 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ThunderClan | WindClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

Quietpaw lowered himself to the ground, knowing it was too late anyway. Obviously she had spotted him. Why he was bothering hiding himself was a mystery even to him. She was the one on his territory! He should be fighting her off not hiding. But he didn't want to fight. Not a younger cat who probably didn't even know anything about fighting! He sighed, his mentor would want him to fight her off the territory. Grudgingly Quietpaw stood up and took a few steps forward. He froze when she spoke. A polite greeting? Surely he was going hard on hearing! Since when would a WindClan cat talk so nicely to a ThunderClan cat? ThunderClan and WindClan were enemies! There had been a war between the two clans! Surely she knew that, it had not been even close to long ago. In fact it was very recent. Surely her mother or father would have told her. "Uhm, You do realize I'm in a different clan right?" He asked, assuming his scent would be different enough from hers that she would be able to tell unless she couldn't smell and wasn't very bright. What? ShadowClan? Quietpaw had never been more insulted! Mistaking him and his clan for ShadowClan! The worst clan ever! It was even worse than WindClan in his opinion. "I'm a RiverClan Warrior," He rolled his eyes making sure she heard the over sarcastic tone. "You're in ThunderClan territory and if you're going to keep bugging me about if I'm a warrior or an apprentice, I'm an apprentice," He said dryly, not wanting her to keep pestering him for information. Suddenly he cocked his ears. Did I hear her right? Little bunny friend? Surely he had heard her wrong. "Are you sure you're a WindClan cat?" He asked, "WindClan cats eat rabbits, they don't befriend them." He didn't think that ever in history their had been such thing as a cat who was friends with a rabbit. Even if the rabbit liked the cat the cat would kill the rabbit. If the cat liked the rabbit the rabbit would run away. Friends? A cat and a rabbit? Who had ever heard of such a thing? Clearly she was out of her mind. When she introduced herself Quietpaw snorted. Bunnypaw and the bunny best friends for life. He had to keep himself from laughing at the thought. "I'm Quietpaw, Of ThunderClan, you know the clan WindClan went to war with," He said nonchalantly with a flick of his tail. Honestly he really wanted to see her reaction to that.
Bunnypaw had hummed, continuing to frolic around the tom in her always upbeat manner. Hearing his voice, as he finally began to speak, she quickly meowed, “I know you’re from a different clan!” She suddenly stopped in front of him, smiling broadly. “But, I don’t care about that!” Oh no, Bunnypaw did not care about what clan a cat was from. She was a mediator. Someone who liked peace and making friends. Making friends was her specialty. Then again, maybe this was because she lacked the appropriate lessons that indicated other clan cats were her natural enemies. If they were on her territory, she was expected to chase them off. The same with this Tom. He didn’t show any aggression toward her, so Bunnypaw got as close as she could to him. Bunnypaw had almost believed him when he said he was a Riverclan warrior. Her innocent orbs didn’t detect the exaggerated sarcastic tone he was using, and she simply came to admire him more. “Thunderclan, you say, hm?” She turned her gaze to look around the green area, lushful and bountiful as she imagined the opposing clan to be. “Woah...I never been in Thunderclan’s territory before!” She snickered, then immediately sauntered over to a tree, using her forepaws to hold onto the bark. “You know how to climb trees don’t you?” She asked, excitedly. “That’s so cool! I don’t know how to climb a tree. Windclan don’t have trees. We live on the moors.” She stated, pinning her ears down for a moment upon the thought. Bunnypaw thought trees were exciting as they held a majestic, mysterious appearance to them. His question almost went over her head as she continued to admire the view of the branches attached to the ginormous trees. She nodded, fervently. “I’m Windclan born and raised.” She giggled. Now why would he ask that question when she already introduced who she was? And where she came from? He continued, averting her attention to give him a dubious look. Bunnypaw wiggles her nose, almost like that of an actual bunny when she peered at the tom. “I don’t eat bunnies!” She says, defensively, an act of her quick-tempered trait. “I don’t like eating meat. Killing others is a shameful thing. I prefer fresh greens.” She says, proudly. A frown on her face to show her fervor demeanor. Bunnypaw had stared at her new company with an intense gaze until it lightened up remarkably when he introduced himself, adding on about the little war that happened not long ago. Being Bunnypaw, who was a natural to forget, there was no surprise that she did forget about that battle. “I forgot!” She exclaimed. Bunnypaw didn’t fight in that war, but her father had. She blinked at Quietpaw, her mood fallen slightly. “But, I don’t understand.” Finally, sitting down and curling her tail around her paws, Bunnypaw had tilted her head. “Why did it happen? Why did they go to war?” She asked him innocently, in an appearance of how a kit would ask their parent. Her eyes tried to search for the answer in his gaze, but she doubted he knew any more than she did. Perhaps he did. Maybe he was tremendously smarter than her. With a light in her eyes, she bounced up quickly in her spot, her sleek fur bristling. “Does that make you and I enemies?” She hiccuped, gasping at the new found prospect. Bunnypaw never had an enemy before, as she was an easygoing feline that everyone (who held patience) get along with. The mere thought of having her first enemy was a bit....well, for lack of better words...scary.