View Single Post
Old March 26th, 2018, 08:29 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: SkyClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post

Hawkspeed twitched his whiskers in amusement and smiled, nuzzling the kit again,"Well. I think the word you're searching for is unique. But yes, you are most definately unique. As am I, and every other cat from the five Clans as well as outsiders. You're going to be different whether you like it or not!" he explained. Not wanting the kit to feel like she didn't belong.
etherealkit smiled, his words seem to wrap around her like a warm blanket. "your right. thank you, hawkspeed. " she grinned. she was different and everyone was. while she may be a bit stranger than others, she didn't care right now. "your a nice cat. i hope your my mentor. " she meowed, truthfully. she actually was kind of worried about getting stern mentor. etherealkit was unsure how to deal with a cat like that. she started to fret over that problem when she heard two apprentices talking about their mentors, one had said that their mentor would yell at them if they weren't fast enough. being yelled at seem scary to etherealkit and she knew she was quite slow.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- easing back into roleplay / dealing with finals --
pronouns.cc