View Single Post
Old March 27th, 2018, 10:35 PM
Dragon Tamer

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
[ @Owl sorry, this post and the next post will be very rushed because I have to go to bed, but feel free to type as much as you like and I'll respond to it]

Funguspaw left the den and looked around, nervously blinking his one eye. He sat down next to the fresh kill pile and tried to decide what to eat.
Mountainpaw lazed around the camp, in her favorite spot beneath the big tall pine tree outside ShadowClan camp. It towered over her, providing her with darkness and a crisp coolness that soothed her body. Unlike other clanmates of hers, she enjoyed leaf-bare and leaf-fall. She liked seeing her breath in the air. Flicking her ears, the young adolescent was concealed by the shade. She was almost invisible if it wasn't for her pale yellow eyes. Gazing at her clanmates bustling around, she spotted Funguspaw. She hadn't had much interaction with the apprentice but she figured why not say hello. They were denmates afterall. Lifting her slim, lean body, the molly padded over toward the apprentice's den. "A little late getting up are we?" she said her honey-suckle sweet voice, grinning over at him.

If I do not reply PLEASE mention me again or PM me or VM me~!