View Single Post
Old March 28th, 2018, 03:37 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euonym View Post
『 OOC: No worries, Robinpaw here will chat Bracken's ears off. Either that or she'll roughhouse them a little. Honestly, I might as well add "wildcard" to her personality traits when it comes to befriending people– or, well, trying to befriend people.
◸ — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — ◹
"Can't blame you for wanting to shake things up; I'd probably go crazy if I only could eat minnows or something all the time. Fish are great and all, but something new makes you appreciate it more, y'know?" A small grimace of distaste touched the female's maw at the very thought, but she would dismiss the image as her attention once more focused on the bicolor feline. They seemed to be well-built in stature, though she couldn't tell for sure if that was just the illusion their longer, ginger-and-white-patched fur gave them. "My name's Robinpaw by the way, since I don't think we've met before. I'd like to think I would remember someone with such cool ears." She had a lot of questions about them too, but she bit her tongue and forced herself to remain quiet. Her tail swayed behind her, poised in the air in a friendly gesture with an almost childlike gleam of enthusiasm in her lime gaze.
◺ — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — ◿
Brackenpaw nodded. They had seen cats like Robinpaw before, so they knew she'd probably be the talkative type based on what she was saying and how much she was saying, though you could never be sure with anyone really,"Yes. I'm Brackenpaw! Nice to meet you Robinpaw," they nodded. And since Brackenpaw wasn't a very good conversation starter they just went along with Robinpaw's subject of 'ears',"Yes, I believe that I have Kittypet origin, more specifically Scottish Fold origin. Those are cats with ears like mine," they explained, not ashamed whatsoever that they might have Kittypet blood. Then they smiled,"Tell me something about yourself!" they said, sounding cheerful.

[You think Robin and Bracken will end up being friends or enemies. Well, actually, Bracken doesn't dislike anybody, it's just a matter of whether Robin likes them or not XD]
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.