View Single Post
Old March 30th, 2018, 03:14 PM
so nasty

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post

Duskthorn rolled his eyes, knowing that everything that Wildstrike said was true, but it still annoyed him to have someone sleeping on his back. "I was talking about later. If you sleep on me for moons, which i entirely possible, I would starve to death," he grumbled. "If your kits need half of the nutrients you've been eating, those kits must be huge." He realized that might not have been polite, but he was bound to be sarcastic one way or another.
"
"I'm sure that Treestep or some other cat would bring you prey if that happened!" Wildstrike whined becoming
Increasingly more upset by Duskthorn's sarcasm, "You don't have to be a jerk about everything it's not funny and makes me feel bad!" He cried digging his face into Duskthorn's back and getting his fur wet with light tears, "I bet if I went into labor right now you'd probably hit or kick me and tell me to get up and stop being so dramatic!" He moaned some of his words being muffled through his brother's fur, "You promised you'd be nicer! You promised!" @Boba Fett

Last edited by Tavvi; March 31st, 2018 at 11:44 AM.