View Single Post
Old April 1st, 2018, 10:08 AM
so nasty

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post

Duskthorn coughed, knowing he shouldn't laugh at this situation. "I'm not trying to be mean to you Wildstrike! I was just trying to say that you can sleep on a moss-bed, which would be much more comfortable and wouldn't say sarcastic things to you while you're trying to sleep," he said, trying to calm his brother down. He put his head on his paws and closed his eyes, promising to himself he would stay silent and not say any sarcastic things until Wildstrike was calmed down. @Boba Fett

Wildstrike continued to whimper and quiver, "Y-y-yes, you are! If y-y-you wanting m-m-me to sleep o-on a moss-bed y-y-you should have told me that i-i-i-i-instead of b-b-b-being so passive aggressive a-a-a-about everything!" He blubbered looking around to see if there was any cat he could use for some touch or affection, "B-b-b-besides you're c-c-c-cuddly and s-soft a-a-and warm a-and you and T-T-Treestep make me feel s-s-s-safe!" He shivered using his paw to wipe off the tears and yet he still continued to cry, "I-I-I-I just..." Wildstrike began looking down at his paws, "D-d-deep in the meadow, under the w-willow.
A b-bed of grass, a-a soft green pillow.
L-lay down y-your head, and c-c-close your sleepy eyes.
And w-when again they open, t-the sun will r-rise.
Here it's s-s-ss-afe, and here i-tt's warm.
Here t-the daisies guard you from every harm.
Here y-y-y-your dreams are ss-s-sweet, and t-t-tomorrow brings them true.
Here is the place where I l-love you.
D-deep in the meadow, h-h-hidden far away.
A cloak of green, a m-m-m-moonbeam ray.
Forget y-y-your woes, and let your troubles lay.
And when again it's morning, they'll wash away.
Here it's safe, a-and here it's warm.
Here the daisies g-g-guard you from all harm.
Hre your dreams are sweet, and tomorrow brings them true.
Here is the place where I love you~" Wildstrike sang as pleasant as possible using a lullaby from his kithood as a sort of coping mechanism as he tired in mostly vain to calm himself. @Bpba Fett;