View Single Post
Old April 1st, 2018, 10:48 AM
so nasty

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post

(Smol Hunger Games reference)
Duskthorn continued to stay silent, afraid he would do something wrong again. He decided to say one more thing that would hopefully clear things up, "I'm sorry. I didn't want to argue and It's my fault you're being dramatic. you have the right to be dramatic because I'm as you say 'passive-aggressive' and I'm really sorry." He sighed and put his face back into his paws, squeezing his eyes shut even tighter, hoping he hadn't made things worse. @Boba Fett

(It might be foreshadowing for something in the future who knows *shrug*)

After the apology, Wildstrike stayed silent for a few moments before subsequently bawling even harder not honestly knowing whether he was doing so because he was touched by the apology or because it had made him feel worse, "I-I, Duskthorn- waaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!" He sobbed not really having the will to formulate a proper sentence as he started getting dizzy from all the crying and 'over-assertion' his body had been doing, "I-I-I-I-I t-t-think I s-s-should s-s-see D-d-d-daydream I-I-I-I-I don't f-f-f-feel-" Wildstrike began before his vision started to get blurry and he lost his footing landing hard on the ground, "...well.." he muttered weakly hoping he hadn't hurt the kits in any way. @Boba Fett